3-32mm Stainless Steel Tube Cutter
- Rotate handle, tube place tube between the cutter and roller bearings.
- Rotate the handle, when it in touch with the pipe cutter, press the rotary handle 1/4 circle
- as shown in Figure 1, rotate cutter one circle ,until the tube surface got a circle cutmark.
- Slowly rotate the handle (cutter every one circle, the handle is rotated 1/8 circle), slowly cut in until cut tube off.
- Cutting too fast, it could cause the pipe deformation and shorten blade life.
Brass, Aluminum and other thin-walled pipe cutting range between 3-30mm
Item Type: Hand Tool
Condition: 100% brand new
Item size: 14.5cm x 6.5cm (height x max diameter)
Item weight: 0.4kg
Package size: 9cm x 4.5cm x 19cm (L x W x H)
Package weight: 0.4kg